Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Hard Choice

Maybe it's not that the choice is hard but the aftermath of the choice that is hard. I wanted so badly to run away from it. Now I understand how others feel when dumping someone. I hope that I'm seen as benevolent rather than bitchy cause I did it for many good reasons. Here's the list so I can have it preserved for posterity:
1. We have very different spiritual and philosophical ideas about life
2. I don't trust him, many examples of immature and selfish behavior, lacks altrusim
3. He has very high walls and it's not my job to climb them or tear them down
4. My spiritual growth is an extremely high priority to me if I'm ever going to be a better person
5. Better to end it now before our lives our intertwined and it would hurt even more
6. It just feels wrong, sinful activity
7. Simple lifestyle difference...Christian vs. not (too much alcohol...been there done that)

No comments: