Monday, December 19, 2011

To add...

When I think about it, it would be fun at first, but then it would be simply annoying, the distance, the lack of money, the immaturity, the pressure for sex, and the want to be free. Nope I really really really don't need any of that. So I ask for protection. Please God, he really has no idea of what his actions have done to me emotionally. It's like giving pudding to a fat kid, or heroin to an addict. I don't think he's bad, just lost. I ask you to keep me safe and allow this to be a wake up call for what I really want. Help me to see things as they really are, open my eyes, help me to be thankful and mindful of what I have. Help me to know that you are the only one that can fill that addict's void. And that I am one step closer to you. Be with me this week Lord. Fill me with your love when I don't have much left of my own. Let me know how I can serve you the best. Take away my fear. Help me to be brave.

No comments: