Sunday, May 30, 2010

Perspective

I think I am realizing that my ex was/is a self-centered child. I had the codependent part down but I didn't come to terms with the self-centered, immature part. I think this is sad. I am sad about it. I'm not sure why I'm still hung up about this. I felt like I moved on, only to hear from a mutual friend that he is seeing another girl and he's not serious about her. That is sad too. Why do I feel the need to take on his sad life. It has nothing to do with me. It says nothing bad about me. I wouldn't do that anymore. I want so badly for Christ to heal me and help me move on. It's really hard when 8 people I know are getting married. I feel left behind. I need to reinvent my life. I need God to infuse every fiber of my being with hope and love.

No comments: